short-term & long-term collaborations with customized approaches designed for maximal impact & ROI for DEI, Leadership, & Coping/Wellness needs.
Organizational Assessments may include:
- Informational interviews & focus groups with select individuals to help understand work culture, pain points, & aspirations
- Reviewing mission statements & prioritized objectives, and understanding the process of crafting/modifying them
- Understanding assets and constraints of the current organizational and departmental culture
- Review of organizational documents and data, including evaluations & summaries from previous initiatives & employee development work (if applicable).
- EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Assessments for leaders, people managers, and employees to better assess coaching/training needs
Engagement may involve:
- Sequenced training sessions for leaders and/or employees
- Ongoing coaching for identified leaders/employees
- Capacity-building for sustained growth (e.g., board development; internal DEI committee development)
“[Dr. Sharma’s] ability to swiftly improve diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts within systems puts him at the cutting edge of helping organizations.”